The Door is Now Open

Look into my eyes, see what you can find, be cautious and stay sharp, I won't be responsible for what happens


Hello and welcome to The Mind Of Midnight Masquerade. Where reality mets imagination; Here you can read my stories that will take you on an adventure, to heart touching projects that could help make the world a better place. I hope you will enjoy and come back for some more.















AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE SHOW BEGAN!







Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fanfiction News

Here on Blogger and Livejournal, I will be posting stories that will have my favorite actors in it

Wade Barrett (the wrestler)
Alan Rickman
Jason Isaacs
Tom Hardy
Gale Harold
Jackson Rathbone
Michael fassbender

*sometimes*
Johnny Depp
Jon Hamm
Kevin sorbo
William Moseley

No comments:

Post a Comment