The Door is Now Open

Look into my eyes, see what you can find, be cautious and stay sharp, I won't be responsible for what happens


Hello and welcome to The Mind Of Midnight Masquerade. Where reality mets imagination; Here you can read my stories that will take you on an adventure, to heart touching projects that could help make the world a better place. I hope you will enjoy and come back for some more.















AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE SHOW BEGAN!







Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aladdin, Jazmine, Remake

With two movies about Snow White coming out in the same year, it made me think about other stories that keep getting remade. Some are good but still, stuff being remade over and over again is annoying; but there is one that I wouldn't mind being remade, and that is Aladdin (I love Jasmine). But this time, what if Aladdin was a fugitive that is on the run for a crime he committed that could be link to Jasmine. He falls in love with her but because of his crime he ask Genie (who he already knows) to change him and so forth and so on. This is just the basic, but let you imagination run.

No comments:

Post a Comment